Welcome to Loving & Caring
Loving & Caring provides practical resources, training, encouragement, and spiritual renewal to those called to minister to women and their children. We are here to assist churches, pregnancy centers, and housing ministries.
The ministry of Loving & Caring began because Jim and Anne Pierson saw a need to help leaders and individuals in the pro-life community. They took the rich experience they had acquired over the years and used it to create resources and materials to help other ministries and organizations, serving individuals and families experiencing a crisis pregnancy. Loving & Caring has made a national and international impact on ministries and individuals through their life-affirming ministry.
We are hiring! We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper. Please see below for a Position description:
Loving & Caring -Administrative Assistant/Book Keeper
Reports to: Board of Directors
Works Closely with: Director of Ministry Services
Part Time – 30 Hours
The Administrative Assistant/Book Keeper shall be committed to serve, and willing to work and stay organized in an office atmosphere.
- Able to fully support the Loving & Caring core values and ministry philosophy.
- Have at least one year of administrative and book keeping experience.
- Able to minister to those who contact the office.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Have strong computer skills and knowledge (Microsoft suite, QuickBooks).
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas.
- Provide support to the Director of Ministry Services through administrative, and organizational support.
- Assist Director of Ministry services with editing and book compilation.
- Oversee maintenance of website and face book account.
- Design basic appeal letters with stories from Director of Ministry Services (twice a year).
- Design and mail prayer calendar (bi-monthly).
- Responsible for posting monthly blogs.
- Responsible for answering the phone.
- Keep track of vacation and comp time.
- Responsible for accounts receivable/payable.
- Responsible for weekly banking, deposits, and bank reconciliations.
- Receive and process mail.
- Management of the donor database including recording contributions, generating thank you letters, and mailing with receipts.
- Oversee all files seeing that they are kept up to date and in proper order.
- Responsible for financial reports.
- Serve as liaison with the accountant.
- Responsible for general maintenance of website and face book account.
- Oversee equipment and repairs.
- Scan in documents for e-filing.
- Monthly reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualified Candidates should submit a resume by email to email@example.com